Back to Uni | Uni Lookbook 2017

Hey there,

For my 2nd post in my Back to Uni series, I wanted to do a Uni Lookbook. For uni I like to wear casual and comfy clothes but I sometimes wear more dressy things as well, depending on how I feel a certain day. This lookbook has both casual and dressy outfits so I hope you can get some ideas :)



Look 1:

This first look is one of the more casual looks. Nearly everything in this look is from Primark/Penney's so it's super cheap and affordable.



This outfit contains a simple black crop top with some black skinny high-waist ripped jeans and some vans. As it will be colder coming into winter, I put a khaki parka style jacket and a mustard bobble hat with this outfit also.



Hat: Penney's | €3
Coat: Primark | £23
Top: Primark | £2.50
Jeans: Primark | £10
Vans: Vans | £43

Look 2:

This look is more dressy and completely Primark so very affordable.



Once again, I have taken the khaki parka style coat but this time I have paired it with a midi sleeve high neck yellow flower print top and a bright denim skirt. As it is winter, I think tights are definitely a necessity and when paired with some simple heeled Chelsea boots, this look appear more dressy.



Coat: Primark | £23
Top: Primark | £10
Skirt: Primark | £8
Tights: Primark | £2
Boots: Primark | £15

Look 3: 

The third look is a nice look for days with not too much happening.




For this look, I have taken a simple charcoal grey long sleeve t-shirt and matched it with some mom jeans and a flower patterned belt. As well as this, I have added a long cardigan and my heeled Chelsea boots.



Cardigan: Primark | £10
T-shirt: Primark | £3.50
Mom Jeans: Primark | £13
Belt: Primark | £3
Boots: Primark | £15

Look 4:

For the final look, I have went with a very casual look. This is perfect for everyday use. 




For this look, I have taken a khaki crop top and matched it with mid rise black denim jeans, a light denim jacket and some cream pumps. 



Denim Jacket: Topshop | £10
Khaki Crop Top: Primark | £2.50
Jeans: Penney's | €6
Pumps: Primark | £6

As you can probably tell from the photos, we were joined by the rain when taking these photos, if you're from Ireland you will know that rain is never too far away!

I want to say a massive thank you and a huge shout out to Seána for taking these pictures, she even came out in the lashing rain with me to help me so big big thank you!! (SM Photography™)

That's it for this post, I hope it helped you decide on some outfits for uni. All of these are pretty affordable and easy to pick up :)

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed :)

Sinéad x
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.