Day Out Makeup Look

August 13, 2017
Hey there,

Yesterday I met with some friends for a shopping day. I thought for this post I would show you my makeup look. If I'm going out with friends for a day I like to do slightly more makeup than just everyday.

So let's go :)



I started off with my daytime foundation, L'Oréal Infallible, applying it using the Real Techniques Beauty Blender and then using the MUA Cover & Conceal Concealer, I covered the dark patches and spots on my skin. I normally just use my fingers to blend the concealer in. Then, to set the base, I used the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in the shade Transparent and I applied this using my Real Techniques Powder Brush.



I then moved on to eyebrows and using the P.S. Pro Brow Brush I combed through my eyebrows to make them even. Next, using the other side of the same brush, I used the Eyebrow Enhancing Cream from the Makeup Revolution Brow Kit to help shape my eyebrows. I then took the Real Techniques Brow Brush and using the darker of the two waxes (shown in the picture on the bottom row of the palette) I filled in my eyebrows.




Next I moved on to highlighter and I used my favourite MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter with the Real Techniques Bold Metals 300 Tapered Blush Brush to highlight my cheekbones and nose.




Then I moved on to eyeshadow and I used the ABH Modern Renaissance Palette to achieve a subtle but shimmering eye look. Firstly, using the brush provided with the palette I applied the shade Primavera to my eye lid and then using the Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush I applied the shade Antique Bronze to the outer corner of my eye and to my crease. I then applied the shade Tempera to the inner corner of my eye with the Real Techniques Domed Shadow Brush and once again using the Base Shadow Brush I applied Antique Bronze underneath my eye for some definition.




I then applied the Collection Deluxe Lipstick in the shade 03 Charleston to my lips.



Lastly, I used the Rimmel Volume Colourist to my lashes and the Makeup Revolution Fixing Spray to hold everything in place.



The finished product looked like this and I was very happy with the result as I think it is a nice look but not too bold for daytime :)



Thank you for reading, I hope you liked the post :)

Sinéad x
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. The finished look is lovely, the eyeshadow looks amazing on you! I'm yet to try the MUA highlighters but I think I might just go for it xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Yeah definitely do, once you get through the top layer they're super pigmented!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.