August Primark Haul

August 17, 2017
Hey there,

I'm back with another Primark Haul for this post! Primark have a great range of basic clothes in at the minute and for going back to uni I wanted to stock up on clothing items that will go with anything and make a quick and simple outfit :)

So let's go :)



Clothing:

Firstly, I have been looking for a jacket that isn't too heavy, has a good hood and can be used every day for quite a while. Until now, I haven't had much luck. So when I went in to Primark and saw this jacket/coat I snapped it up immediately!

     

£23

I first saw this little top and the one below it in MsRosieBea's Primark Haul video and I thought they looked really simple but elegant and dressy and I was hoping my local Primark would have them. I was so happy when I went in and they were there among all the other summery tops. Although this is a summery style of top, I think with a warm jumper or coat, it would be perfectly fine in the winter.

Black clothes are my go to so I couldn't pass this!


£2.50

I also love striped clothing and I love the shade of blue so I picked this up as well!


£3

I then saw this same top in Khaki and I kind of lost control a bit so I picked it up too...oops (they're super cheap so it's okay).


£2.50

Next I picked up some simple long sleeve t-shirts as for colder days these are always very handy to have! The photo's make them look quite long and stretchy but the material is actually quite fitting and they tend to gather slightly.




£3.50 each

As I said before, I love stripes, so when I saw this little navy and white striped t-shirt, I couldn't pass it!


£3

I have always loved the look of dressy trousers on other people but I never felt like they suited me. However, I really liked the pattern on this pair so I decided to try them out. I think they will be very good for nights out and more dressy day time events.


£9
Bags:

I saw this little backpack and was instantly in love. It's very different from anything I would normally buy and it doesn't look like something from Primark! It seems a lot more sturdy than some of the other Primark bags I have bought in the past. For £10, I think it's a bargain!


£10
Tech: 

I was in Primark a while ago and I saw that they done these little headphone splitters. I didn't expect them to be much good so I didn't bother taking one but then after being on holiday and wishing I could've had one for the plane, when I saw it next time around I decided to chance it. It's in a beautiful metallic pink colour and for £1.50 you can't go wrong, even if it only lasts for a little while.


£1.50

I also bought a couple of stationary bits too but I'm going to include them in a stationery haul that will be posted for my Back to Uni series :)

That's it for this Primark Haul, thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed it :)

Sinéad x
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I love seeing these hauls! The printed trousers are really nice, and I bet they look amazing on xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah for £9 you can't go wrong!! xx

      Delete
  2. Love the buys, and for amazing prices! Great post.

    Anika xo | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.